What would happen if you lost your birth certificate, driver’s license, passport or medicare card? What if your house flooded and photographs or precious furniture pieces were damaged? What can you do about damaged money or savings bonds?

Don’t worry, the USA.gov website has an answer for all of those situations and more, compiled into one webpage with easy-to-follow links. From address changes to copies of your federal tax returns, this one-stop shopping website can be a lifesaver.

Check it out!