National Poetry Month Contest 2023
The Monroe County Library System is celebrating National Poetry month with a poetry contest! Submit an original poem by turning it in at your local branch, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have your name, age, and contact information on the page with the poem.
Submissions Accepted April 1, 2023 – April 30, 2023
- Poems may be rhyming or non-rhyming
- Poems must be no longer than one typed page
- Include your name, phone number, age, and email on the entry
- Submit poems from April 1st – 30th to any branch of the Monroe County Library System or via email at email@example.com
- Contest winners will be contacted by May 12th, 2023
- The poem may be used for display on the MCLS website or in the branches.
The contest is open to all ages. Prizes will be awarded to the winners of each category (Children, Teens and Adults)!