National Poetry Month Contest 2021
The Monroe County Library System is celebrating National Poetry month with a poetry contest! Submit an original poem by turning it in at your local branch, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have your name, age, and contact information on the page with the poem.
Submissions Accepted April 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021
- Poems may be rhyming or non-rhyming
- Poems must be no longer than one typed page
- Include your name, phone number, age, and email on the entry
- Submit poems from April 1st – 30th to any branch of the Monroe County Library System or via email at email@example.com
- Contest winners will be contacted by May 7th, 2021
- The poem may be used for display on the MCLS website or in the branches.