Ellis Youth Maker’s Mart 2023
Call for Artists and Crafters!
Looking for young artists and crafters (Kindergarten – Grade 12) to display and sell their handmade creations.
Saturday, November 4, 2023 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
At the Ellis Library & Reference Center, 3700 South Custer Road, Monroe, MI
- Applicants must be students (Kindergarten-Grade 12). Artists and crafters under age 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- All Makers will be provided a 6 ft table and two chairs. Please furnish your own table covering
- Maker must be present for the duration of the event. You or your representative must “man” your booth throughout the entire market
- Makers may share a booth. Both must provide application information and photos of work
- Items for sale must be made by the vendor
- Photos will be taken at the event and your images may appear on our social media pages
- Set-up will begin at 9:15 am
Please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Maker’s name & contact name (parent or guardian)
- Parent or guardian phone number, email and address
- Description of what you make and a picture of your work
- Alternately, this information can also be mailed to Ellis Library and Reference Center, 3700 S. Custer Rd., Monroe MI 48161, ATTN: Lucy Ingels
- Sign up early to reserve your table. The deadline to sign up is October 15, 2023
Ellis Youth Maker’s Mart is a juried show. Don’t be discouraged if you do not get in at this time. Make sure to apply again for the next show. Please understand that we cannot accept every artisan that applies due to space limitations.