What is the Michigan Activity Pass?
- The Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) provides discounted passes to participating museums in the state of Michigan. All you need is your library card!
- Check out attractions across the state of Michigan – from Monroe to Benton Harbor, to Mackinaw City to Marquette… and all points in between! Attractions include the Detroit Institute of Arts, Hidden Lake Gardens, the Holocaust Memorial Center in Farmington Hills and the Monroe County Historical Museum, just to name a handful.
How it Works:
- Library patrons will use their valid library card to reserve their pass.
- Both mobile passes or printed passes are available to reserve.
- Passes are then taken to the cultural attraction and present it to staff. That’s all there is to it.
- Each attraction determines what offers it will provide, and offers can change during the year. Some locations give free general admission, others have buy-one, get-one-free deals on admissions, or discounts in the gift shop. There will be five passes available per attraction per library each week.